University of Cambridge

Job Opportunities

Contact us

Recruitment queries and providing your feedback

The job advert (or the further information document) will tell you who to contact if you have any questions about the job. If you cannot apply online—for example, if you have a disability—then this person will be able to provide you with a paper application form or other suitable alternative format.

If you have technical difficulties with the online system, then contact for help.

Further feedback can also be provided via the short on-line survey that is available at the end of the application process.

Recruitment complaints

If you wish to make a complaint, you may do so at any stage of the recruitment process. You should submit your complaint in writing to the HR Division via Your complaint will then be forwarded to the HR Business Manager responsible for the department/institution recruiting to the vacancy concerned.

Please provide the following details in your written complaint:

The HR Business Manager will ensure that he/she or another appropriate colleague explores your complaint, attempts to resolve it and/or determines any action required and provide you with a written response at the earliest opportunity.

If you are a current University of Cambridge employee, you may also choose to pursue the complaint through the University's grievance procedure for the relevant staff group in the event that you are dissatisfied with the response that you have received.