Senior Programme Leader
£59,450 - £63,059 pa - an additional market supplement may be available for this position, subject to skills and experience.
The University of Cambridge Estates Division is looking to recruit two Senior Programme Leaders to join the Programme Management Office in the Programme Delivery team. The team is responsible for acting as Client on behalf of the University for the procurement of all new build and refurbishment projects.
The role holder is expected to translate key strategic objectives for the University into physical change through a programme of construction projects together with strategies for influence and change management. They will manage the programme with input, feedback and commitment required from a variety of internal stakeholders and act as a champion of the programme's objectives throughout the University and beyond.
The role holder will be expected to operate at a high level of liaison and networking with senior people both within and outside the University and to present as a professional and commanding representative of the University.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in personally coordinating the delivery of large scale complex construction programmes for portfolios in excess of £50m. They will also have a relevant professional qualification, excellent communication and influencing skills, strong leadership and team-working abilities and solid knowledge of sustainability practices and accreditations in the UK.
Benefits of working at the University of Cambridge include:
- Competitive rates of pay with automatic service related pay progression and annual cost of living increases;
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Flexible and hybrid working opportunities;
- Generous maternity, adoption and shared parental leave entitlement and other family friendly schemes (e.g. workplace nurseries)
- An auto-enrolment pension scheme, with a generous employer contribution;
- Travel benefits and retail discounts at over 2,000 local and national stores;
- Schemes to support with relocation / the provision of accommodation
Click the 'Apply' button below to register an account with our recruitment system (if you have not already) and apply online.
If you have any questions about this vacancy or the application process, please email Estates Division on EDR@admin.cam.ac.uk
Please quote reference BA36767 on your application and in any correspondence about this vacancy.
The University actively supports equality, diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from all sections of society.
The University has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.