Programme Director, Digital
Are you a talented and creative leader with expertise in communication media and a proven track record of shaping opinions in a commercial context? If you're able to apply your experience and skills to influence the next generation of business leaders then we can offer you a unique opportunity to work with the world's most influential organisations as they grapple with global challenges such as inequality, pollution, climate change and natural resource depletion.
We're looking for an exceptional individual to lead growth within our expanding portfolio of digital learning products and services. You'll have experience working in a business environment using a range of digital media to engage senior leaders to build and apply new insight and capabilities.
In this role you'll harness the talents of a dedicated teaching team of global experts and deploy innovative strategies to deliver a unique portfolio of online courses. You'll be responsible for managing the relationships with CISL's digital learning providers and other partners, enabling the organisation's incredible knowledge to reach businesses and thousands of leaders around the world through online courses and other digital experiences.
If you've a passion for sustainability and want to work for an organisation that will share your sense of purpose and make an impact in the world, then this is the job for you.
You'll be expected to demonstrate the following essential skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience of working in fields related to education and/or sustainability and a strong understanding of their impact on strategy and leadership within business.
- Experience of developing partnerships with senior leaders from business and government, especially in delivering products and services.
- Track record of identifying potential business opportunities and turning them into active revenue generating projects.
- Experience of leading and/or delivering a successful creative media initiative for a client or organisation.
- Longstanding and demonstrable interest in the latest technology developments in areas such as social media, digital entertainment, big data and virtual reality.
- Experience of working with eLearning platforms and other digital education delivery tools.
- Excellent relationship skills and a proven ability to build, grow, and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of products and services.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, highly proficient in spoken and written English, strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Good all-round understanding of how to create powerful and engaging narratives that influence others.
- Proven ability to manage dynamic teams.
In return, you will receive an extensive reward/benefit package including:
- 41 days annual leave (inc bank holidays)
- Flexible/hybrid working considered
- Excellent benefits including a generous pension scheme, discount portal, cycle to work scheme, access to the university accommodation service, Scheme for the Reimbursement of Relocation Expenses, employee assistance programme, family friendly policies along with many more.
This is a full time, permanent position based in Cambridge with hybrid working options available.
Click the 'Apply' button below to register an account with our recruitment system (if you have not already) and apply online.
If you have any questions about this vacancy or the application process, please contact Recruitment@cisl.cam.ac.uk.
Please quote reference EN36065 on your application and in any correspondence about this vacancy.
The University actively supports equality, diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from all sections of society.