The University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL) is a globally influential institute, developing leadership and solutions for a sustainable economy.
The CRM / SharePoint Administrator is a new, exciting role that will be at the heart of CISL's digitisation initiative, and is responsible for the day-to-day management and basic administration of CISL's digital systems, managing the quality of data for usability and compliance purposes, and providing training, documentation, reporting and first-line support for staff.
The role holder will support colleagues across CISL to maintain a joined-up approach to managing the system and data.
CRM and SharePoint digital systems are utilised to supporting CISL's business growth, efficiency and effectiveness via future-proofed tools to:
- Support business relationship development during marketing, development, delivery and post-delivery of initiatives and programmes.
- Strengthen internal collaboration, communication and co-ordination.
- Streamline workflows within and between departments.
- Keep and maintain high-quality, rich, GDPR-compliant data from collaborative sources that can be reported on with transparency.
This role provides day-to-day operational support for the systems in terms of functionality and systems issues to assist colleagues in maximising their use and effectiveness.
The role holder will:
- Manage the data held within our systems, auditing periodically and working to create ongoing best practice to keep data clean and GDPR-compliant.
- Support the Marketing Manager with audience segmentation and compiling marketing lists.
- Provide relevant management information to executives.
The CRM / SharePoint Administrator will also provide training and coaching to colleagues and provide first-line support, escalating any problems that cannot immediately be resolved to the systems vendors', ensuring that response times meet internal service level agreements.
The successful candidate will develop an in-depth understanding of CISL's business processes and support the Digital Communications Systems Manager to gather and prioritise requirements for systems enhancements and developments.
Applicants must be committed to the values that underpin CISL's work and will be expected to demonstrate the following essential skills and experience:
- Educated to a minimum of A-level or equivalent.
- Experience in Dynamics 365 and/or SharePoint: user administration, training, first-line support and user acceptance testing.
- Experience in project administration, data management and GDPR compliance.
- Use of CRM systems to support and underpin marketing activities / use of CRM or other systems to manage projects involving multiple stakeholders.
- Strong logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills, confident to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Ability to prioritise a diverse and changing workload.
The following attributes are desirable:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Scribe and SQL.
- Strong working knowledge of associated technologies including Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook Client, Office 365, Power BI and ClickDimensions.
This post is full-time and located in Cambridge.
Click the 'Apply' button below to register an account with our recruitment system (if you have not already) and apply online.
Informal enquiries may be made to CISL Human Resources team, email@example.com.
Please quote reference EN19031 on your application and in any correspondence about this vacancy.
The University actively supports equality, diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from all sections of society.
The University has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.