This is an exciting opportunity to join the University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership's Executive Education team. We work with some of the world's most influential global businesses and financial institutions, helping them develop strategies and leadership to drive positive change and sustainable futures for their organisations and society as a whole. We guide and inspire leaders through customised services and projects, executive and online education programmes, using the latest evidence, cross-disciplinary thinking, methods and tools.
Our work has never been in such high demand, so we are looking for an exceptional individual to help us develop and deliver our expanding portfolio of work. You will have experience working in a professional environment, leading projects and interacting with multiple stakeholders in a sustainability context. You will be able to hit the ground running and integrate quickly into a diverse, highly motivated team. If you are passionate about sustainability and creating an economy that can deliver the United Nations SDG's and want to work for an organisation that shares your sense of purpose and will help you personally to have great impact - we would love to hear from you.
You will be involved in managing key initiatives from the planning stage through to delivery and evaluation. You will contribute to the business development process through research, analysis and the development of proposals. You will support the Directors in the development of new programmes by engaging senior leaders to understand organisational needs and priorities. You will support business and other organisations by producing relevant information and learning materials, consulting with thought leaders and experts to deliver programmes and services. You will ensure that programmes and services are delivered at high levels of quality and client satisfaction and be able to measure their impact.
You will be expected to demonstrate the following essential skills and experience:
- A good all-round understanding of sustainability issues and how they affect business.
- Experience of developing and delivering projects for client organisations.
- Ability to research and prepare information to be presented to a variety of senior audiences.
- Excellent relationship management skills and ability to grow and maintain relationships with clients, delivery partners and subject matter experts.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills and highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Strong analytical, project management and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment as part of a project team.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage competing priorities.
- High level of competence across standard office software packages.
- Qualification to at least degree level.
- Be committed to the values that underpin CISL's work.
The following attributes will also be desirable:
- Experience supporting business and financial institutions with sustainability services.
- Experience designing and/or delivering executive programmes.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Qualification to Master's level in a relevant field.
Click the 'Apply' button below to register an account with our recruitment system (if you have not already) and apply online.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact CISL's HR team: Human.Resources@cisl.cam.ac.uk.
Please quote reference EN17639 on your application and in any correspondence about this vacancy.
The University actively supports equality, diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from all sections of society.
The University has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.